Films, songs, albums, TV Shows etc that don't exist

And Trolls: World Tour, with the flashing lights on the side of the bus.

What a year it’s been.

Are you in my office?

(I think both have just been changed to Cyberpunk 2077, goodnight sweet princes)

EDIT: Trolls World Tour has just gone past, all is once again right with the world.

1 Like

Someone bored on furlough typed all this up:

Things that don’t exist?

Channel 5 are showing an incredible amount of Christmas films that absolutely don’t exist every single day at the minute. remarkable.

3 Likes

We, inexplicably, watched Christmas with the Kranks on Netflix the other day and when it finished we switched back to TV and it was on Channel 5 at like the exact point we turned it off and it was SO FREAKY.

i saw a bit of it the other day, that one just about exists imo, but no one has thought about it in years (except you apparently. unbelievable imo)

i think a lot of the other ones they’re constantly showing are Hallmark TV movies that i’ve never heard of and aren’t real

The film may not exist but my daughter’s continued playing of the music for this bit definitely does

:weary:

House_Season_2_Poster

What caused it to stop existing? Was it Lupus?

2 Likes

Does Tiger King still exist or was that just a weird fever dream we all had during lock down pt 1?

1 Like

Doesn’t exist

it very much exists sadly and looks like one of the worst films ever made

Doesn’t exist.

Breast_Men_poster

7 Likes

Got a monthly free film token for Rakuten TV from my bank…Endless scrolling of stuff that doesn’t exist:

10 Likes

Slow West lumped in weirdly there

1 Like

good wee film is slow west

3 Likes

15 Likes

As if you wouldn’t watch the hell out of Lake Placid vs Anaconda

1 Like

Dont think any of those review sources exist either.

1 Like