Films, songs, albums, TV Shows etc that don't exist

2019 and directed by Vincent d’Onofrio apparently

1 Like

Before my eye saw the “2019” I guessed 2009…

this doesn’t exist so hard it probably undoes things that do exist

3 Likes

this absolutely does exist, it’s great

7 Likes

I liked it. But yeah, as a rule most music biopics don’t exist.

This is fantastic, Paul Dano should have won an Oscar for it.

3 Likes

this made me laugh :grinning: :laughing:

1 Like

3 Likes

You know it doesn’t exist when none of the cast look anything like themselves on the poster.

I do find it quite fascinating just how many films are out there with A list casts or at least well known actors which don’t even reach here

Michael Cera’s wikipedia is choc full of them

There’s gonna be loads of Netflix original films in here before long. The Midnight Sky and News of the World came out in the last few months, star George Clooney and Tom Hanks respectively and are already barely clinging onto existing status.

I’d go as far as to say it’ll be the exception to the rule if you’re a Netflix original and go on to exist after a couple of years.

3 Likes

Outraged at the suggestion Love and Mercy doesn’t exist

2 Likes

I am still annoyed that, on the basis of a FOUR-star review of this in The Guardian, I decided to make TMS my last film in the cinema before Lockdown 3, when it would otherwise have been The Empire Strikes Back.

1 Like

Remember finding the reviews on here so funny that I was really tempted to watch it just to see how bad it was.

Until a week later, when it started making the move towards doesn’t exist status at which point I didn’t think of it again until that post.

1 Like

Didn’t come out that long ago, stars Leonardo Di Caprio, also has Naomi Watts, Adam Driver, Judi Dench, Arnie Hammer (prick), directed by Clint Eastwood. And yet absolutely doesn’t exist.

11 Likes

Fits the thread perfectly

2 Likes

always interesting when something ceases to exist the second after you’ve (supposedly) just watched it

Agreed, watched this on the weekend. No way it was made. Weird that they got carboard cut-outs to stand behind Dolly, too.

2 Likes

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_DQ9mTVDu5A this song, the second one (ass to ass) was in my head all day, and I’m wondering why because I haven’t watched skins in years and years and then I remembered its because I was reading about the film snowpiercer on wikipedia and freddie from skins is in that. Forgot about that first song lol the lyrics must have gone straight over my head the first time I watched skins :joy: but ass to ass is catchy for a fake song that iirc was just played that one time, but glad to hear it did well in two countries, one protectorate and of course, wales

1 Like

Ass to ass with you
I wanna go ass to ass with you

1 Like