Films, songs, albums, TV Shows etc that don't exist

Deja Vu

2 Likes

Every time an “indie rocker” makes a duet album they claim they are influenced by Gram and Emmylou and every time it sounds nothing like them

1 Like

Know a lad who claims this is a modern masterpiece and will be looked upon as such in the decades to come… Shame it doesn’t exist though.

Says the same thing for perennial doesn’t exist™️ ‘Mortal Engines’…

Did he direct the film?

I am of course wary of people (men) who think this film is amazing

But it sort of depends on how they view other films, obviously.

:smiley:

was talking about this in the pub last night, might watch it today. can’t be worse than valerian.

1 Like

hard to compare two non existent things tbf

1 Like

i really, really wish valerian was non-existent but i am sadly able to prove otherwise.

I think a lot of Luc Besson’s stuff falls in the category though

remember this?

me neither

1 Like

Stardust_(2020)

2 Likes

Exists on a cringe level when they recreate Ziggy Stardust at Hammersmith without using either the make up or any Bowie songs.

1 Like

1 Like

Someone needs to tell the Melbourne International Film Festival this doesn’t exist

Affleck is so shit

movieposter_en

6 Likes

heartbeat-changing-places-13786l

1 Like

Rewatched this recently, like half the film is

(something shocking happens)
[FIVE MINUTES / THREE DAYS / SIX
MONTHS EARLIER]

Kinda brilliant tbh

1 Like

Nah this definitely exists, it’s far too weird and I suspect enough people are so desperate for it not to exist that they’ve willed it back into existence.

An aside, read Chip Zdarsky’s run of Howard comics recently, absolutely brilliant. Howard runs a PI business and goes on mostly stupid adventures that leave him infuriated with life. The film even sorta gets acknowledged in it, when Lea Thompson turns up as a character.

1 Like

Swear I saw this one drunken 1am on BBC1 but clearly I couldn’t have because it doesn’t exist

1 Like