Films, songs, albums, TV Shows etc that don't exist

funny how the concept of that film exists now, but as soon as it leaves cinemas it will cease to exist

3 Likes

This thread reminds me of the days when I’d go to Blockbuster and just stand there for twenty minutes not knowing what film to get out, and then eventually rent something that doesn’t exist.

5 Likes

walked into a CEX for the first time recently. whole lot of stuff there that absolutely does not exist

1 Like

Image result for i am legend

2 Likes

Beginning to question whether Will Smith has ever existed.

2 Likes

Image result for will smith ali

2 Likes

3 Likes

That film literally lasts fifteen years and I watched it at the cinema but it still doesn’t exist!

1 Like

3 Likes

didn’t make back its budget lol

1 Like

Swear that I considered renting this film about a dozen times and never got round to it. Now Blockbuster is gone and so are my chances of renting it

(Really good film, pal)

2 Likes

Yeah I don’t think I realised it had Paul Giamatti in it (or maybe hadn’t heard of him / connected him with Swingers).

1 Like

What happens if you win an Oscar for starring in a film that doesn’t exist? Asking for Geena Davis

v1

(The book exists by the way and is pretty good)

5 Likes

Not only is Uma Thurman starring in a film that doesn’t exist there, but her male co-star Luke Wilson doesn’t exist either.

3 Likes

remakes of Fame and Footloose? don’t exist

1 Like

Weird that someone mocked up this poster for Aaron Paul starring in a need for speed movie in 2014, when that definitely didn’t happen

6 Likes

anyone remember when they did a new Jason Bourne in the same year that Matt Damon fought on the Great Wall of China? Me neither, cause they didn’t exist

2 Likes