Films, songs, albums, TV Shows etc that don't exist

Yeah just surprised I hadn’t heard anything about it. Is that the girl from Hollyoaks / Fast and Furious in it?

Weird tag line too.

I don’t know. A move from Hollyoaks to F&F sounds both ludicrous and obvious :smiley:

Think it went via Game of Thrones tbf (Missandei? Maybe that came after F&F, not sure).

The UK soap opera to Hollywood pipeline is absolutely baffling. The guy who played her brother in Hollyoaks is Shadow in American Gods. Weird to think of US casting agents watching channel 4 teatime drama.

2 Likes

more importantly she was in Misfits of course!

Was that a later series? I dropped off after the first couple

Forgetting of course he was Ryan Naysmith in Sky One’s Dream Team long before he ever hit up Hollyoaks.

1 Like

None of Sky’s TV offerings exist.

Not even Moone Boy?

Not in my world

Dont be slating Dream Team

1 Like

He can’t slate what doesn’t exist.

1 Like

Oi

1 Like

Would argue that if there’s a xXx film that doesn’t exist, it’s the second one with Ice Cube rather than ol Vin

4 Likes

4 Likes

download (16)

1 Like

They play the lead single on 6 music every 17 minutes, so seems to exist. Worse still it’s actually pretty good.

Deja Vu

2 Likes

Every time an “indie rocker” makes a duet album they claim they are influenced by Gram and Emmylou and every time it sounds nothing like them

1 Like

Know a lad who claims this is a modern masterpiece and will be looked upon as such in the decades to come… Shame it doesn’t exist though.

Says the same thing for perennial doesn’t exist™️ ‘Mortal Engines’…