Films that you have watched lately

films

seen anything good?

I just watched Midnight Special. I want to like this Jeff Nichols geezer and I feel like his films are always worth a bosh but they never really go anywhere, are always slightly unsatisfying and then have some terrible CGI. Reckon one day he’ll make something good though maybe.

Frydai Thread!
Marvel Films Thread

I watched Brooklyn when I was hungover the other day and cried pretty much the whole way through. I loved the scenes around the dinner table though.

tag with ‘films’, you big plonker

I loved Brooklyn

I watched Grand Piano which is on Mubi, really quite entertaining actually. Also watch I Stay With You on there which was quite interesting but a bit gratuitous.

Last film I saw at the cinema was David Brent, think it has put me off

oh, also Resolution by the guys who made Spring. Fuck all happens really

i don’t really get it but ok

rewatched Juno the other day - it made me feel emosh. dunno why.

went to see The Daughter. thought it was very good. mark brandawicz is a good actor

i think i half was asleep when midnight speical was on and it was so boring like i was watching contact but in 2016 and boring

things i saw in the cinema this august:
suicide squad wasn’t the worst superhero film of the last few years (haven’t seen bvs:doj yet) hoping the joker is in the harley quinn spin off even less, fuck jared leto.
lights out nothing amazing but fine for a b-list horror all the mental illness stuff was bad and predictable
childhood of a leader genuine belly laughs in places turns out his da’s no his real da
war dogs nothing remarkable. i think miles teller is better now than i did before i saw it, so there’s that.

probably going to see blair witch at the cinema and it’s going to be a horrific experience.

asleep for 92% of it

this thread is better than the rolling films you have watched thread. much more free spirited

:heart:
i’d like this if i could but i’m all out of likes, this is how i feeeeeeel

i’m so lost without you

I watched The Lobster recently and i’m not sure if i liked it or not.

Big Keith’s in that

and Tyres From Spaced!

Good cast tbh tbf, but really quite bizarre.

yeah its decent, gets a bit dull when he leaves the hotel though i thought

• Yes
  • No
  • They’re ok

0 voters

hardly watched any, just blade runner and millenium actress. accidentally just spoilered a film for myself :cow2: