Films they could make a decent TV series out of

Holy shit.

Genuinely had no idea.

Reservoir dogs

The Neverending Story should have been a soap really

1 Like

A Pigeon Sat on a Branch Reflecting on Existence

1 Like

They also made a 6 part mini series out of the original film.

Warcraft

The entire first series was just the first film, but it was eight hours instead of two!

I got bored in the second series and gave up.

1 Like

The Trip

1 Like

Looking For Eric

1 Like

Thatā€™s literally made out of the original film - itā€™s the original theatrical release intercut with unused footage that eventually ended up in the directorā€™s cut :grinning:

This is England

yeah thatā€™s what I meant by ā€œout of the original filmā€ but could have worded it better!

1 Like

They also did this with the 1st 2 Godfather films

ā€˜The Dekalogā€™

Iā€™m going to take a guess and assume that they edited them into chronological order :nauseated_face:

Yes they did, Iā€™ve never watched it but I canā€™t imagine it works as well

Hawk the Slayer. Iā€™d gladly chip a fiver in for it as well.

3 Likes

Andrew Davies could sprinkle extra of slap and tickle into The Canterbury Tales, I reckon. Give the Wife of Bath a bit of competition.

Extra? Itā€™s already super saucy (well the one I did was (the merchants tale). Features fucking in a tree

1 Like

I think we only got us the saucy bits at my school. Theyā€™re the ones a class of 14-year-old boys will pay attention to. Thereā€™s a lot of very pilgrim-y religious stuff in there. Which isnā€™t that surprising, I guess.
Thereā€™s also an unfinished tale that he could have fun with/upset the Daily Mail/do both.