Films you're never ever going to watch

The Notebook. I saw the clip in a video about the film trend of stalking as romance were Ryan Gosling threatens to throw himself off a Ferris Wheel to impress Regina George and thought it really wasn’t for me.

2 Likes

What’s that animated smurfs in space one? Avatar; yeah, that.

Also:
LOTR / Hobbits
Any Marvel film
Any Star Wars film

2 Likes

Good film btw

Most of the Marvel films tbh, last one I saw was Civil War. There have been about ten since then, and catching up feels like looking at my my Steam library. Too much entertainment maaaaan

I watch Cinema Sins vids on them though, which gives me the gist of them while saving precious hours (so I know who your man Thanos is and such and feel included in meme culture)

Sorry Noah, but I have it on very good authority that it is, in fact, not.

3 Likes

Le Mans '66

4 Likes

The Death of Mr Lazarescu

@anon50098204

1 Like

I can’t imagine myself ever being so bereft of entertainment that I want to watch a real-life film about fucking racing cars and their boring owners.

1 Like

Seems unlikely.

1 Like

Oh, the US-perspective war ones like American Sniper, Black Hawk Down, shit like that.

2 Likes

Sean Bean dies of football at the end.

10 Likes

Hi Ant long time no see

1 Like

I only know about this film because of this

3 Likes

Jeeeez. I have little/no idea about editing but that is bad

2 Likes

I am going to watch all of the films

2 Likes

Hi Smee. It’s really nice to see you. Hope you’re well?

Rewatched Heat last night

2 Likes

I’m feeling ok thanks. I’ve been ill for the last week, only a couple of weeks after being ill for like 5 weeks! but today I feel pretty good and very thankful for it.
how are you?

Might have actually been the film I was thinking of. Any of them really

Sometimes I feel like it’s important to be unwell, to make you realise just how good it can feel to be alive