Filth on a Thursday

I was in a hotel room at the weekend and I noticed an attractive couple enjoying themselves in the well-lit hotel room across the road.

I watched them until they were done, and it seemed like they had a very nice time.

Am I am a total creep for doing this? Should I have looked away? Or did the open curtains (it was already dark outside) suggest they were fine with viewers?

What would YOU do?

• Yes I would watch for a minute or two
  • Yes I’d watch until they were done
  • No, I’d close the curtains, I am not a creep
  • Other (please explain yourself)

0 voters

Sub-thread: what other creepy behaviour have you done recently

Watching ‘till they were done’ is making me laugh. Did you decide to wait until they were done when you started watching?

2 Likes

I genuinely pulled up a chair :joy:

I was always gonna be in it for the long haul.

11 Likes

Its like a high end version of dogging, if they flash the room lights twice does that means come over?

Yes you’re a creep for doing it but yes I would’ve done it too.

17 Likes

I feel like pulling up a chair makes it 10x more creepy than just standing there, and I’m not sure why.

5 Likes

Popcorn?

No one likes a bragger

2 Likes

This has done me.

8 Likes

I did not eat. I was supposed to be getting ready to go for dinner. Best laid plans.

1 Like

Probably would have shut the curtains and left them to their own business, but would have ended up peeking again guiltily five minutes or so later to see if they were still at it.

6 Likes

Do you enjoy being watched “in the act”? (anon)

• Yes - with consent
  • Yes - anyone, I don’t care
  • No
  • Other (???)

0 voters

1 Like

The couple opposite my old flat had their bedroom opposite our lounge. They’d go at it with the curtains open all the time, like 2-3 a week. Felt like we had no choice but to watch them.

Seeing them in the little Sainsbury’s local at the end of the road was always a bit awkward.

4 Likes

Used to be able to see right into a bathroom/shower from my office, where the occupants put an awful lot of faith in their lightly frosted windows when it was dark outside.

Tried not to look but it’s hard not to when it’s already almost in your eye line. Until the time when it was a middle aged gentleman having a thorough stand-up wash with one leg up on the sink.

1 Like

Don’t think you’re a creep for watching. They had most likely left the curtains open because they wanted to be watched, you were obviously assisting them.

1 Like

Best laid plans amirite

3 Likes

stealth boner

6 Likes

I was on a stag in Berlin earlier this year and the place we were staying had rooms all facing into the same courtyard, so you could see into rooms on each side if the curtains were open. There was one room where a girl was getting her friend to take some sexy underwear photos of her, then the underwear came off. It was funny at first, but I did feel very uneasy about it the longer people stayed watching.

2 Likes
  • I’ve heard my neighbours having sex
  • There are decent walls in our properties, and they keep their windows closed when they’re at it, even in summer

0 voters

My old flat was a conversion, and every now and then I’d hear my downstairs neighbour at it.