Filth on a Thursday

Need to find a niche though. Gunge maybe.

2 Likes
30 Likes

In my first houseshare in London, my room was directly beneath one of the upstairs bedrooms. When my upstairs housemate was having sex, I couldnā€™t hear her, but my door would rattle in the frame.
(There was another one whose girlfriend reminded me of that line from Groundhog Day thatā€™s something like ā€œThis is Nancy. She works in the dress shop and makes noises like a chipmunk when she gets real excited.ā€)

Only on weekends

1 Like

Thereā€™s an hour-long version of this as well. Itā€™s hypnotic. A bit like Steve Reich doing TV theme tunes.

5 Likes

Cleaner came in when I was having sex in a hotel room once. Found it quite exciting.

6 Likes

ā€˜Can I have one of those mint chocolates??ā€™

5 Likes

First time I went to visit my now-brother-in-law when he was living in Edinburgh, we decided to take a day out to Loch Lomond since it was the hottest day of the year. I have never in my life experienced so many naked male torsos as I did that day, and at one point as we were having a little walk around the lake, we saw a couple going at it right there on the waterside. Since I was still trying to make good first impressions, I giggled a little and carried on walking like it was no big deal, but on the inside I was full on
goingatit

2 Likes

How embarrassed would you be if someone heard you at it?

0 voters

I donā€™t think Iā€™d be that fussed. itā€™s something between grown consenting adults. Itā€™s perfectly natural. Iā€™d rather hear that than people arguing or fighting. I know my other half would be mortified though.

Depends on the person

4 Likes

When i lived in manchester city centre the concierge knocked on the door while i was in the act to say that someone from the flats opposite had come to complain about me not shutting the curtains.

6 Likes

ā€œChance would be a fine thingā€

1 Like

She showed herself out

1 Like

these threads are depressing

1 Like

well thereā€™s that too, just make me feel more lonely tbh.

1 Like

Iā€™m in a waiting room which is about an hour delayed so

Ever watched yourself back in the act, on phone etc? Again anon

• Yes - like it
  • Yes - donā€™t like it
  • No
  • CWBAFT

0 voters

Heard my neighbour (who I have never seen) moaning sensuously at 3 in the morning a few weekends back. I found it really arousing.

What does CWBAFTmean? I always start saying Can We Be A ā€¦and then it all falls apart.

Chance Would Be A Fine Thing.

I had to ask myself once upon a time. Not the most obvious acronym to unpick.

2 Likes

Chance Would Beā€¦

1 Like