Filth thread for @xylo the randy minx

CamProf vibes

1 Like

Yes Yes yes

1 Like

these threads are always so depressing to me, why does nobody love me? :frowning:

I’m glad that post was good for you :kissing_heart:

3 Likes
1 Like

Yayyy…awwww

1 Like

I try to find some middle ground between being a prude and sending sexy pictures across the Internet. So I send dick pics, but they’re not my dick.

1 Like

Photos you’ve sent exes - are you worried that they are still ‘out there’?

The idea of posting your (solo/duo) pics/vids online is appealing - if you could avoid the standard social repercussions (private poll)

• YES!
  • Kinda
  • Not in a million years

0 voters

Got a short one online (can’t see its me or the other person in it and they were aware and encouraged it before posting).

1 Like

Also hot pics/vids are hot.

1 Like

Snap

I’d sure hope all the exes hadn’t just vanished!

Does not compute…

I got my other half a Fuji Instax a couple of years back, not for filthy purposes, but it came on holiday with us and she took a photo of me wearing swimming trunks, but sitting in an armchair, and it looked like I was completely naked. She then spent the rest of the holiday trying to hide the photo in case the cleaners came in and saw it laying around.

And that’s the end of my nude anecdotes (that I’m prepared to share on the internet)

1 Like

Ah see I have a very share-y attitude but yours makes total sense.

Work thing because you spend a lot of time around unique, one-off type things…?

1 Like

How highfalutin!

(And sweet etc etc yuck)

1 Like

Speaking of nudes, I was having a few early afternoon drinks with 2 lady friends a long time ago. One of them was seeing a guy that evening who she’d been on one or two dates with. While we were in the pub she received a single picture message from him. It was his erect penis resting on a velvet pillow

6 Likes