FILTH

How germaphobic are you? Do you worry about germs? Would you lick a tube seat for a fiver?

It’s time for some germchat. Get ready.

Sit on my

• face
  • chair

0 voters

VISIBLE POLL

I don’t care that much about germs really

3 Likes

nothin on the top but a bucket and a mop and an illustrated book about germs

3 Likes

When our eldest was very little they had a stinking cold and was so miserable with the snot. Couldn’t find the snot sucker so I (very gently) sucked the snot straight out of their nostrils.

upshot: little one had an hour or so of blessed relief and daddy ravens here had a stinking cold a day or so later

edit: i don’t care about germs

6 Likes

fnarr

1 Like

• Anyplace, anytime
  • Only in a long term relationship
  • Receiver only
  • Giver only
  • Give, but only after they can produce a certificate that guarantees that they have showered in the last 20 minutes.
  • Receive, but only after producing a certificate that guarantees that you have showered within the last 20 minutes.
  • Tried it, wasn’t for me.
  • Haven’t tried it, but would like to.
  • No, never.

0 voters

Pretty blasé about germs as they’re absolutely everywhere and as long as you don’t go around doing silly things like sucking raw chicken you’ll be fine. Having said that I absolutely cannot get on board with blue cheese or any kind of mould - get that stuff away from me!

1 Like
  • my thang
  • no way

0 voters

Pcbe

Optimum number of buttocks

0 voters

Recently saw a colleague put their mug down on the floor in the gents. Shocked me to my very core.

3 Likes

why was their mug in the gents in the first place

that’s all wrong

1 Like

Was it full?

What a mug (LOL)

3 Likes

Travel mug type thing. We’d been in a long meeting. Went in the loo afterward and rather than wedge it under his arm or stick it on top of the dryer or whatever, he put it on the floor. Unfathomable.

It was not.

great post/avatar overlap, this.

1 Like

By the time he left?

THIS IS MY ARSE RESORT

36 Likes