Final February Friday

HI NERDS! March on Monday. Mad innit.

I’ve just made a mug of tea with orange squash instead of water and… well it’s fucking disgusting.

Wot bounce u doin 2day huns xoxoxox

6 Likes

u ok hun

7 Likes

Yeee just wasn’t paying attention. Kettle in the barn/office needed topping up. Instead of walking back inside to the kitchen tap, used a bottle of water I had in the fridge. Forgot I’d already made them both up with squash :sob::joy:

Slept through my alarm and missed my dentist appointment ffs

Felt like such a child saying that when I phoned up to apologise, feel like it stopped being a valid excuse quite a while back :smiley:

4 Likes

It feels like Spring and I hate it. Weird season go away.

1 Like

best month

4 Likes

were you trying to make lemsip

1 Like

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

11 Likes

Furry alarm clock went off at 5:15 this morning. Listened to her scratch at the door and yowl until 6 and then got up :sleeping:

Took a sick day yesterday cos I had a really bad headache, and then we had a power cut at 2pm that only resolved at 9pm. A very weird day overall, just want today to be really normal and boring.

Pub quiz and pizza tonight.

1 Like

Think I like the act of feeding a sourdough more than making bread. Maybe cause you can’t really fuck that part up

3 Likes

Morning Friday :sunny: Just spilled milk all down myself doing some overzealous slurping from my bowl of cereal. So happy it’s Friday… there will be pizza :pizza:

5 Likes

Post, avatar, username

13 Likes

In the words of @colon_closed_bracket (hope you’re ok boss, miss you) it’s a proper Bill Withers out there today

2 Likes

Morning all. Not only is it my Friday, I’ve got next week off :tada:

Just need to make sure I get everything I need to finish done by the end of today…

2 Likes

16 Likes

New bed just about to arrive. They’re about 10 minutes away. WOOHOO.

2 Likes

Lotta work on this morning?

3 Likes

How?!

Very thinly veiled my birthday is upcoming

9 Likes

10 points to Unlucky!

2 Likes