Finally Friday thread

Anxious as af this morning, lads

Oh wow

Never even questioned what MOT might stand for before

I think a part of my brain was just like “yeah it’s probably just Malue Odded Tax”

3 Likes

Then who’s been certifying that my car’s fit for the road?!?!?!?

The bloke at the garage

1 Like

:grimacing: #cancelurbanfox

3 Likes

This is what made my discovery surprising! Why have they not updated the name of the test in 50 years, ridiculous.

1 Like

Today is my last day at work. 8 hours and 23 minutes until I am a free man. For 2 weeks until I start my new job.

4 Likes

@profk what’s the name of the lad who’s pissed up and raising a glass in that photo you always post?

I have this zoom thing at half two, and I’m in that “too nervous to concentrate on anything until then” state. Might go for a walk or sutin

2 Likes

Found some really raw stretch marks on my body yesterday so less than thrilled with myself. I’ve hardly left the house in two weeks :grimacing:

Feeling pretty stretched in work as well. Maybe it’s a sign

Leonardo DiCaprio

I enjoy being anxious for an hour before a call and then spending the hour after the call berating myself for sounding weird or saying something stupid. A never ending cycle

1 Like

good luck!

my wee mini-van camper went in for an MOT/service yesterday and failed, got a call this morning saying “we’re really struggling and we just can’t get the parts needed for it.” Probably less to do with Brexit and more to do with the fact that it’s a 1995 Japanese import. Got to go in later to talk to them in person about it :grimacing:

2 Likes

Michael Stich

2 Likes

Took the underground today for the first time for over 10 months

Completely forgot how everything works, which direction the trains go in & which stop is on what line

YES

Thank you!

1 Like

Had meeting in my calendar 12.30-2.30…yesterday someone put one on 12-2.30, thanks for that.

Lunch at

0 voters

Camera off and eat during the meeting

Then take a break at 2:30

Double lunch!

3 Likes

Feeling pretty chipper today but I’ve just realised I arranged to go on a date with someone later and that we’re not supposed to meet with people outside of our bubble/household. I’m still in tier 4 mode. Boo, will probably cancel. So I’m feeling slightly less chipper because of that. He seems nice as well.

Feeling like box wine is a good idea.

I’ve kind of trained myself to think about how relieved I’ll feel the next day I can just play vidja or something, which kind of reduces the panic a bit but yeah my amygdala is a right bellend

1 Like