Finding your parent's twitter account

Massive guilty LOL

1 Like

Red pill them.

(I don’t actually know what that means)

5 Likes

Their friends on facebook…

1 Like

mentioned this before but i found my dad arguing in a comments section of my local newspaper’s website once. it was really genuinely bleak and i shouldn’t have kept reading but i couldn’t look away.

4 Likes
6 Likes

My Dad occasionally re-posts the odd Britain First shit meme like “remember when they taught British history in British schools!!!” (Sure I’ve mentioned this in another thread) and I gently remind him of his son’s qualifications, or the usual guff like 99% of you won’t share this but XYZ wants this photo deleted off the internet please share. Shut up, Dad.

Link them to this thread

2 Likes

Wish we had some DiS Parents on here.

(Edit: As in parents of existing DiSers)

Not quite what we were talking about, but yes.

my dad is top notch

21 Likes

My Mam would probably just spend her days slagging the International Soft Lads on here.

2 Likes

Same article

no possible good can come from trolling your dad on the internet

4 Likes

Well known rogue lothario balonz is the biological father of at least half of the DiS community. The genghis khan of indie dweebs

1 Like

The article talks about the changing demographics of people on facebook and how it has replaced the circular e-mail as the method for sharing chain letters, which is what was being discussed.

My dad’s written letters to the local paper for years, and he’s always delighted when someone responds and calls him a dick so he can argue back. He’d be like a pig in shit on twitter if he ever worked out how to use it, which is unlikely, thankfully.

1 Like

only thing my dad has ever posted on social media was a link to some fundraising my sis was doing.

i’ve just discovered that his facebook ‘handle’ is ‘profksdadtaxis’. he is a taxi driver :smiley:

6 Likes

YESSSS GET HER ON BOARD!

I knew it. That does explain this weird rash.

sort of related…

i was on the twitter page of one of the guitarists from Every Time I Die earlier. one of the ‘recommended accounts’ that popped up on his page was his wife. she a load of tweets/IGs about how she was a playboy model for years and how weird it is that her son and his friends will inevitably find all the pictures online. i honestly can’t even begin to image how fucking weird that is.