Fire Emblem: Nerds Assemble!

Fire Emblem update
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

@epimer

were you referring to that part under the church a few posts ago?

YES

WHAT A FUCKING BITCH. IM JUST SO ANNOYED BECAUSE FERDINAND WAS RIGHT THIS WHOLE TIME! FUCK! I MEAN I KINDA SAW IT COMING BECAUSE OF ALL THE SHIT SHE WAS SAYING ABOUT THE CHURCH BUT I THOUGHT I’D BE A LONG FOR THAT RIDE!!! GLAD SHE FELL BEHIND BECAUSE I STOPPED LEVELLING HER UP

I’VE LOST MY TANK AND MY BEST MAGIC USER AND THE FUCKING WORST PART, THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING WORST PART IS THAT I NOW HAVE A GROWING APPRECIATION FOR FERDINAND

FUCK

It might be fate but I recruited the knight with the fancy armor, the archer ex merc and recruited the mage teacher the turn before this all happened!

I will just level them up in a couple of battles

Will try and do it when I’m at a PC, very hard to get that right on mobile. What post do you want to start the split from?

Lets say from the point epimer got angry

EpimerApology NOT accepted

23h

Oh wow. Some major shit has gone down in Fire Emblem. Too spoilerrific to even hint at, but I am LIVID

1 Reply

1 Like

FFS LORENZ STOP BEING A SEX PEST

https://twitter.com/HarruSwitch/status/1158438093944266752?s=19

Might get this via trade in at some point - got a load of stuff I need to send to CEX where the voucher value is way above the cash value.

2 Likes

Who’s your favourite? Mine is ignatz and Raphael, absolutely brilliant lads those two.

No student has turned evil in my game yet so if that’s to come… (no spoilers please)

The first big battle is epic

Have we all noticed that if you tilt the Switch/controllers on the loading screen then you can make the wee pixel art Byleth move?

1 Like

Omg! Ha

God damn it Ferdinand, you’re alright after all.

Caspar is such a sycophant, but he’s an alright kid. I’ve trained Ferdinand up to be pretty nails tbf, can’t really remember the rest of their names

I never talk to him, sounds like I’ve made the right decision.

You will remember Bernadetta/Bernie/Bern soon enough when she start cold heartily pwning noobs on the battlefield

1 Like

Well it’s finally here! And I haven’t had a chance to start yet but I’ll let you know what I make of it tomorrow

Just had a horrible thought. It’s August which, as a teacher, is literally the only time in the year I don’t have to worry about dealing with students and their bullshit issues and so forth. If I have to do any marking in this game I am throwing my switch out the window.

3 Likes

Enjoy your lectures

1 Like