First aid kit 2018

herring
ikea
volvos
hurdygurdy

It’s probably peak uncool to like these, but they’re really good tho

New album out yesterday, and I’m a big fan from first listen. Sounds like it might be their most consistent records, loads of great tracks on there.

I’ve got an anatomical question about the album cover;

Three right hands there. Which one isn’t theirs, and who’s is it? We have a right to know.

Haven’t listened to them since their first ep and seeing them support slow club in the joiners in Southampton. Liked that EP a lot, just never got round to giving them any time. Will definitely give the new one a listen at some point

bloody really like them tbh

Some beautiful songs on this album, don’t think it’ll end up being as adored as The Lions Roar but I love their voices.

First Aid Kit at Rough Trade a few days ago. Great live as always. The new one is good but not great but worth checking out. The Lion’s Roar is an amazing album; easily their best.

aiee I am jealous. My tickets for the Manchester show did arrive yesterday though :sweden: :sweden: :sweden:

I’m a fan of that second album but wasn’t fussed on the last one. Will listen

They’re playing Rough Trade East imminently I think. My mum is a big fan :+1:

Big fan of FAK and think this is a strong release, some beautiful songs here. Particularly liking hem of her dress

They turned in a brilliant performance in Manchester the other night. I think they’re not at the stage where they can fill 90 minutes with absolutely essential belters.

Just come across this on Youtube as well

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:
Big Len would be loving this, probably.