First disser you met

:smiley: oh yeah. was thinking about this recently. would’ve been mad if we died

that awkward moment when people off here you’ve met haven’t selected you in the poll.

@anon44830896 i’m convinced I met you at the only zonino I ever went to (2009?). Apologies if this is incorrect.

1 Like

Think I met melesmeles before I even posted on here but I can’t work out how I knew that as I remember noticing him at the time and in my head I said there’s melesmeles, but that’s impossible. Maybe it was during my lurking period in 2006/7

Yeah that is kinda ridiculous, shall I come out to Spain?

1 Like

onto the same street, make friends with my friends, and still we never meet.

1 Like

I met you at that zonino - it was very, very brief and I’m sure you wouldn’t have noticed.:grinning: It was in that room out the back of the windmill.

1 Like

remember meeting brainlove for the first time, saying ‘hi i’m profk off dis’, him giving me a disgusted look and saying ‘i’m john’, then turning to talk to someone else :smiley:

7 Likes

yeah, I remember! that weird smoking room, right?

1 Like

Yeah! :grinning:

1 Like

Yes, a couple of times. Usually later on in the day when he was a few beers deep.

Completely forgot marckee (sorry bud) was at the big Glasgow bike wanker meet (got very pished tbf though)

Haha, that smoking room was great. Had loads of chats in there. I think it was you who had your legs up on the table in a puddle of beer. I pointed out that your jeans were getting wet and you were totally cool with it. Weird. Forgot about that.

1 Like

Possibly! I think I only went to one or two things at the windmill.
I have a crap memory. Was @Bamnan there? I met him there onc

1 Like

I saw you across a crowded room at the windmill and Bamnan was there and he took his top off <3.

2 Likes

Hahahha :joy:

:grimacing:

6 Likes

It was nice and fun.

Bumped into @Unlucky in the world food aisle in Asda the other day. @Steved told me to fuck off when I bought him a drink.

1 Like

Idgi.

I love these stories so much! (How did you become a meme?)

Also I am beyond irked that I literally lived round the corner from the Windmill and never went to any of these meats (even though at the time it would have been ‘hi i’m a random person from the internet whose username you won’t recognise’).