Met wrightylews brother once. Was v exciting

Most certainly not.

Really? That’s funny

What did you have more of?

• Bants
  • Shabs
  • Squirty Squirty

0 voters

I had a feeling this would come up when I got the notification I’d been mentioned in the thread. Yes it was 2010. You’ve summed it up pretty well, I remember the police being a bet freaked out that you were planning to stay with someone you’d never met before. I’ve still got the police report somewhere.

Still amazed you ever spoke to me again after that let alone go to other festivals with me :smiley:

4 Likes

Same. I actually read that and my mind obviously couldn’t handle it because I’ve only just became aware of it now you’ve said this.

Nice.

4 Likes

Had exactly the same problem, slightly embarrassed after looking at my entry in the poll and thinking “oh yeah I remember now”

1 Like

I could probably list everyone who was there but that might be creepy, idk. That was my first DiS meat, pretty sure @anon82218317 was the first person I saw other than @incandenza who is a pre-DiS friend as he already mentioned (it’ll be 13 years in January :open_mouth::grinning:)

5 Likes

It was some DiS concert for something…met bamos, colonolK and rapscallionjones in a pub.

There were then others, think @1101010 was there…

Should definitely do a southwestern meat.

1 Like

Wish i’d hung out with theo more when i had the chance :frowning:

3 Likes

You’ve got to cherish the time you spent with him and his oversized stationery.

This was before we’d met!

icwar’s theme tune is obviously Save Tonight by Eagle Eye Cherry

3 Likes

I have photos of that night and I’m not afraid to use them!!!***

*** can’t find them

3 Likes

It makes me angry that I never met Theo when he was here. Fuming about it.

1 Like

Got a feeling I might have spied you from a distance in IKEA a few weeks ago, in the restaurant maybe.

Yeah, this has blown my mind a little bit.