First evening of September šŸŒ‡

Well it is Thursday

2 Likes

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF by The Taboo Group

1 Like

Great, ainā€™t he? Timeless music. Always end up going back to his stuff.

Always thought Etiquette was his best album, but been listening to Vs. Children a lot again lately and itā€™s an absolute masterpiece

3 Likes

Turned down a date today but i couldnā€™t think of a good excuse so literally told them i kinda stink today so nobody should see me :smiley: Ah im a wreck

1 Like

its so cooooold in alaskaaaaaa

Guess who thought they had more peas?

7 Likes

Greggs vegan sausage rolls are Ā£1.30. Is nothing sacred

1 Like

But enough about the vanā€¦

3 Likes

Hello all :wave:

On a bus going home. Cannot be bothered with the bus journey. Iā€™m already a bit bored and itā€™s been 15 minutes. So will be spending most of my time reading all your posts :eyes:

3 Likes

Decent day, I suppose.

Sticking some shit on eBay and then an early-ish night before another 4am alarm.

I wonder if coop are still going 2 pizza 4 beer for Ā£5

1 Like

Had such a boring dinner. Tried to make up for it with freshly baked banana cake and a scoop of vanilla ice cream for pudding followed by a slice of some special chocolate cake I made about four years ago and keep forgetting about (itā€™s in the freezer).

Just went for our streak-upholding evening walk but I donā€™t think I ate enough cake to make it more interesting.

Canā€™t wait for the weekend :dancing_women::pizza::raised_hands:t2::fireworks:

3 Likes

I started my period early and i just want to eat dinner five times. Fooooooood

my lowest stakes thing that massively irks me: birthday cards. maybe Christmas cards too.

most cards are awful. theyā€™re increasingly expensive. it takes time to go and find one that i donā€™t hate and it stresses me the hell out. if i ever forgot to get a card for someone in my family, it would be the most offensive thing ever known to man, even though if i get a family member a card it doesnā€™t mean ā€˜i love youā€™, it means ā€˜i was forced to buy this for you under duress and it stressed me the fuck out in doing soā€™

anyway, great timing for my SiL, aunt and brotherā€™s birthdays in the next few weeks, when iā€™m insanely busy, stressed and bouncing from place to place more or less every day. i hate cards!!! why canā€™t a whatsapp message do and then if i actually buy or make a card, it means something :sob:

3 Likes

Hey up.

Had spaghetti with garlic cream mushrooms and spinach.

Dog walk

Football with tea and chocolate orange

Collapse into lovely bed

2 Likes

Oh need to get myself one

1 Like

Oh thatā€™s cause it is

2 Likes

B and M have them for Ā£1

Rude not to

2 Likes

Evening kids

Busy busy day. It feel like I havenā€™t stopped since 7am. But I think Iā€™ve done everything I need to now, except for being in charge as a parent, given that my other half is out tonight. Tomorrow WILL be an easier day (for a start, the other guy in my team is back from his holiday so I can throw some work at him rather than me doing everything).

I just put up the first post* on my blog since May. Hopefully this might kick start things and Iā€™ll start posting regularly again

*featuring a Disser no less!

1 Like

How come just putting water in a big glass jar always looks delicious, like suddenly you need to drink an entire jar of water.

2 Likes