• White wine
  • Rose
  • Beer (lager)
  • Beer (ale)
  • Cider
  • Spirit
  • Other pls state

0 voters

I had a can of ipa after a morning of minor housework and a little sit in a deckchair reading the paper.

Then I had to have a bit of a nap.

10 Likes

currently working my way through a nice bottle of strawberry Frijj :strawberry::+1:

3 Likes

not a nice summers day and also not drunk

I’ve let myself down

8 Likes

So far I’ve had two tins of Tennents on the ferry. Glasgow beckons…

4 Likes

Got to sober up to watch some films now :unamused:

2 Likes

At my mum’s friend’s ridiculously extravagant triple 60th / 65th birthday party on a farm somewhere. There’s so many dogs and a jacuzzi and a caricature artist

5 Likes

The good stuff has arrived

5 Likes

Bloody love Schneider Weisse!

3 Likes

Went out for a long walk - five dogs licked me :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Here’s a dog looking at a donkey

Posting this from a hammock

5 Likes

Obviously thought this was the daily thread but if it helps I’m drinking a rhubarb cider

1 Like

Home in between film screenings. Really want a nice beer but also I slept horribly and have two films booked tonight from 8:30-1am so feel like I should have a quick nap :unamused:

Just having this with some gin.

New bestest mixer.

4 Likes

Been at a joint 40th and 70th bday party (my pal and her dad) in the gardens at the local Circolo Italiano, so it was a few bottles of alcohol free Moretti for me, and lots of cake. :blush: Lovely.

1 Like

In the Back Of Beyond, scamming the brexiters out of coffee and drinking all of their prosecco. It’s not big but i am clever, when i out my mind to it, which I’m not likely to do for the rest of today.

7 Likes

Got a wanker cider on the go and I couldn’t be happier.

5 Likes