First Sunday of June

Hey everyone

Just had a superb egg and cheese bagel for brekkie. Got coffee and listening to slave to the rhythm. Want to do some synth fiddling but should probably give the kitchen a bit of a clean 1st cos it’s minging
:poop:

Was quite disturbed by my morning toilet but then I remembered I had quite a lot of something invoking squid ink at the tapas place last night

Fucking gutted that the holiday period is over

4 Likes

Watching A Grand Day Out because it’s the perfect Sunday, post-party downer viewing. So bloody good.

As it’s bank holiday I changed a broken plug socket :screwdriver: :man_construction_worker:t2::nut_and_bolt::hammer_and_wrench::toolbox: :electric_plug:

3 Likes

Hello! Present me is not best pleased with past me. Pretty tired now. Haha. Willing the bf to bring me delicious brunch but I don’t think it’s going to happen.

Hope lots of my friends show me their food today :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Was supposed to be going to the park today but it was pissing it down half the night so I hope there’s a new and less muddy plan

Is it too late for me to have a machine coffee?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

That’s me on the Nescafe Dolce Gusto Flat White

2 Likes
7 Likes

@anon44830896 I think you posted a little while ago about a bag you bought for your honeymoon and I remember thinking it would be good for Primavera but I can’t remember what it was called. Can you remind me please? It was a cross-body bumbag type thing.

There isn’t a new and less muddy plan, we are actually going to the park ffs

I’ve only got a tiny, not very warm jacket or a massive knee length waterproof winter coat so I’m going to end up taking 2 coats, aren’t I

It’s by Baggu! They’re American so not sure if they do shopping but some online places stock them!

https://scoutandcokids.com/products/baggu-fanny-pack-rose-jam?variant=39569372872762&currency=GBP&utm_medium=product_sync&utm_source=google&utm_content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic&gclid=Cj0KCQjwqPGUBhDwARIsANNwjV5cZdB44UEFRnb7fv9sJ8FXdQkgp_D6V_KD2R9CrDH-HVWoz4ypYxsaAgKIEALw_wcB

1 Like

Stoned and cleaning the kitchen - gone full 80s on the records. Just had Cupid and Psyche 85 (if you’ve never listened to this record you really really should, it’s absolutely 5* A1) now onto Hysteria, inspired after there was some chat about it on here the other day

2 Likes

I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news but these kinds of videos have been doing the rounds for at least a year

I get tomorrow off because we get the bank holiday days owed back to us as it was in half term hehehe

So I’m finishing off my reports :sob: (they take so longggg) but as soon as I’m done I can get ready to go out for a night on the town and a nice italian with my best mate and maybe her baby

2 Likes

Thank you!

Fuck sake, trying not actual lol in the library

1 Like

Mr Froglet is insisting it’s shorts weather

About to watch top gun with the boys (on my own)

5 Likes