First Sunday of September

what kind of thing are you writing?

obviously you don’t have to spoil anything

It’s pissing with rain, buit I’m so so tempted to take a half-hour walk to go get a roastie dinner from the pub.

ok well have a good time and have some scampi fries for me!

Basically buy coconut scented everything atm, I must smell like a bounty most days.

2 Likes

Oh man I wish we sold scampi fries

1 Like

oh that sounds awesome, I know nothing about African mythology because I’m an ignorant Englishman I’m afraid.

Are you going to sell it somewhere when it’s done?

Nothing like having a great creative project to give you some purpose don’t you think? (not saying your life lacks purpose btw)

1 Like

Hello
:slight_smile:

whatchu grinning at, grinny

Just had a chocolate bun. :chocolate_bar: :cake::+1:

2 Likes

feeling pretty rotten tbh. the joy at handing my notice in has predictably already subsided in light of the reality that I’ve got 3 more months of this to go.

:expressionless:

had a chicken caesar salad which usually perks me up, but nahhh.

1 Like

3 months or so goes like the blink of an eye man. Start of June? Remember that? Remember all the stuff between then and now? Nothing’s happened and it just passes like a duck’s quack. You just get to level up on the awesome game of “how little can I do today” over and over again.

3 Likes

Just found out I get 10% off in Halfords because of my job! What a time to be alive

1 Like

oh yeah :slight_smile:

I complained to Halfords cos I only got £1 off a £20 transaction with my 10% discount. They sent me a £20 voucher so I bought the same thing again. Like my own personal Groundhog Day of brown and orange shitness.

He great live. I haven’t seen him when he’s played with Sarah Neufield yet though, unfortunately - the album’s really good too.

just saw a turtle in the lake where i go running
delighted

2 Likes

:+1: I’m a fan so I’m sure I’ll have a good time! Have convinced the tv to cone along with me, bit convinced she is going to like it!

Went out and did my run. This marathon is going to be a piece of piss it really fucking isn’t

Should really have something healthy to maximise the benefits of the exercise I’ve just done…

Gonna order in two Pizzas instead.

1 Like

banned act

1 Like

Shit, shit day culminating in a teenager in her dad’s BMW reversing into me in Sainsbos. Going to wrap myself in a blanket and eat mochi.