First wave of EOTR line up announced

Please place your predictions here

First EOTR acts to be announced soon

Think I exhausted my predictions in the last thread. Link:

Still think this could be the Decemberists year. Grimes are my, highly unlikely, fantasy pick. I expect acts like Feist, Angel Olsen, Sigur Ros or Bon Iver to make up the other headliners (would be happy with that).

Does anybody think this is a clue or not? https://www.instagram.com/p/BeinzJMhMbP/?hl=en

“There’s a big day coming” = Yo La Tengo?

Decemberists
David Byrne
Left field choice that wouldn’t headline anywhere else — Ezra Furman is a really good shout.

A big :+1: to that

Looks like perfectly legitimate guess that! :+1:

Not liking that their Spotify account is currently listening to the new Jack White single

Well, thinking positively, it sometimes helps to have a duff Woods headliner so they can free up space for something great at the Garden (just from memory, things like Bill Callahan, Thee Oh sees have been festival highlights recently).

Anybody reckon they’ll do the same as last year and save a headliner for the next announcement? Or was that just a one off…due to some booking trouble or whatever? I don’t particularly mind…but I would like them to revert back to 3 separate announcements. Felt a bit flat last year after discovering there were only going to be 2…

That seems quite early; was it announced that early last year?

Bonnie prince billy
Big thief
Four tet
Deerhunter
Jay som
Lift to experience
Protomartyr
Panda bear

Jack white dear god no. That would be just wrong in every way

My Bloody Valentine
Mogwai if they’re not doing Arctangent
Lift to Experience (With secret Josh T Pearson Tipi set)
Protomartyr
Idles
Phoebe Bridgers
Big Thief
Shame
Hinds
Peaness

9 a.m. tomorrow!

In case you couldn’t tell from all my posts…I’m excited (not even 100% going yet)

Is “the cat is nearly outta the bag” a clue as well? can’t think of anything if so…surely not Cat Power as she was there in 2016.

Oh and if you believe that their Spotify plays mean anything…they’re playing Ezra sodding Furman

Pussycat Dolls imo

Cats out of the bag is just a generic term.

Thundercat!

I’m sure the original poster knows that.

Were excellent at Green Man last year, as were Big Thief

Feel like a kid at Christmas. Going to do my usual thing and slowly scroll up the line up

Wow, that’s a hell of a lineup. Bastille seem like an unusual headliner though.