Flags

Oh yes! My apologies

Oh I didn’t I just like it. I’ve got a Catalan flag

1 Like

You have NO respect for the thread rules NONE

Got a Tibetan flag I never ordered, seemingly mistakenly packed in with a load of banners I ordered for my dad’s 60th. Would’ve preferred a one of a Eurovision country but I’m nonetheless grateful.

2 Likes

Someone gave me a USA flag when I was a kid as they thought it was cool and I would love it (random enough gift), so as a massive Rage Aganst The Machine fan I hung it upside down and scrawled the anarchy symbol on it like the band themselves did.
edgy

5 Likes

Not a big fan of Switzerland, but the flag is a big equilateral cross on a red background…

4 Likes

I like it. It’s a big white cross

ive got a welsh one. can’t remember where i got it from

Wales?

2 Likes

I own one estreleira (Galician flag) for use at football matches

7 Likes

yeah probably

1 Like

It’s pleasing that the diagonal lines up with the star but equally that little bit of diagonal that’s peeping through is infuriating.

3 Likes

I am not a flag owner

Is the only correct answer. Lots of other good flags, but ain’t nothing beating a dragon sunning itself on a big patch of grass.

3 Likes

I own two (2) flags:
A New Zealand flag, which I purchased and wore patriotically during the 2012 London Olympics at such events as rowing and football.
An Egyptian flag, which I purchased to wave before their 2010 World Cup playoff against Algeria; which I watched in Alexandria.I paid 10 Egyptian pounds (about 1 UK pound) and clearly delighted the youth who sold it to me.
Both flags accompanied me to Old Trafford during the Olympic football, when the two teams fought out a hardfought draw, notably for goals scored by future superstar Chris Wood and some guy called Salah.

I have had plans to get a flagpole to put in my garden, the idea being to then fly interesting flags from it on rotation. I was given a pirate flag as a present which remains my only flag. It has been used once, taken into my daughter’s school when they were learning about pirates, it was hung up on their wall for a week.

Most attractive flag is Estonia’s
Best flag is Turkmenistan’s. It’s designed like a carpet ffs!

1 Like

might have quite a few Union Jacks and things it on because I like the aesthetic

https://goo.gl/images/kGZfgB

1 Like

got a lot of time for the seychelles flag

6 Likes