Flat Earth

The sea’s fake. Sharks are just robots like that one in Jaws.

Apparently there literally is a conspiracy theory that Australia doesn’t exist.

Alright Oasis.

I know Finland doesn’t exist, but Australia is a new one. Got a link?

1 Like

has comprehensively done me.

I don’t quite know the distance, but I’m sure that’s far

3 Likes

Might just be a joke, and was certainly a meme at one point, but here’s a link. Australia doesn't exist,

I’m gonna get strange ads now after looking at that.

Starting to think it was a bit of trolling actually, but apparently it was discussed at a flat earth convention at some point

Surely New Zealand is the made up one, and that’s why people always forget to put them on maps?

1 Like

Just seen an Actual Flat Earther in the wild. There’s a guy standing by the river in Inverness next to a big banner, handing out leaflets.

they’re lights in the ceiling over earth, little wee LED lights

What I want to know is for how many people is it just a desperate way of getting attention, how many it’s ironic on some level and how many actually get sucked in to thinking the earth is really flat

3 Likes

lots of globeheads in this thread, can’t believe it tbh

7 Likes

Because…?

I mean if stars don’t exist, there’d be no need to make them up, would there? We wouldn’t know any different.

So Capricorns know if they’re going to meet a tall dark stranger with the initial R and reminisce on something from the past

psychologically man needs wee twinkling pinpoints in the night sky

If stars are just LEDs then they’ve only been there for less than a hundred years (unless they were previously candles)

Nah, it’s just that every single book/painting/image/story/language etc. ever has been retconned by “them” to accommodate for the invention of LEDs.

1 Like

if they had the technology to chop down giant trees and leave these stumps (“mountains”) behind millions of years ago:

i’m guessing they had LED lights too.

2 Likes

Really though, you’re not allowed to fly over antartica, not sure what the deal is with that