Flat Earth

oh shit now i’ll be thinking about this next time i fly

better road networks on flat earth pls

As long as you stay away from crossing any oceans, you’ll probably stay within gliding distance of an airport tbf.

And obviously don’t fly over the edge…

according to this giant yellow arrows helpfully point out where to land if you lose engines

and that giant glass dome prevents us falling into space

Apparently North and South America aren’t connected and most of Asia-Pacific, except for Australia, doesn’t exist. Good to see they remembered Madagascar though, the pricks.

Apologies if this has been covered but do those flat earth lads think only the earth is flat? Seems a bit limiting to call yourself a flat earther innit.

Yes, they accept other planets are spherical cos we can see them. It’s only Earth that’s flat cos it looks flat from where they’re standing.

Fucking hell :grinning: For real?

Uh-huh. From what I remember anyway.

Here’s a question for you - Have you ever seen bendy water?

Found a flat earth leaflet in the pub last night. I can’t make head nor tail of any of the ‘science’ bits. Would you like to see some pictures?

Together “Yes Please!”

I mean the front cover is shite but the madness has not arrived yet.

Fairly random assortment of stuff here.

I think this is my favourite bit. On a roundabout, no flappy face. Faster spin, flappy face. Globe spinning, no flappy face???

Is this something to do with r2d2?

Literally have not a scoob what this bit is getting at. Any ideas?

At first glance, it’s silly to think in this day and age that someone could believe the earth is flat.

Correct. puts leaflet down

And you think satellites exist? You fucking moron.

We should not be able to see these things! But we can!

I’m going to be honest with you guys, from this thread alone, it appears as though all of the flat earth stuff is confined to Scotland