Flip phones are back, then

I’ve got fond memories of my Motorola Razr from back in the day.

How long before there’s a flip iPhone then?

It’s back, in smartpog form!

Sounds like it might worth looking at in a few years / iterations time once the technology is cheaper and the price falls a bit.

Does remembering the days when phones got smaller every year rather than bigger make me old?

3 Likes

I remember a friend getting a 3210 and wondering how a phone could ever get better. It had everything he could dream of and hold about 200 texts.

3 Likes

I distinctly remember when I I got my first phone which had the option of vibrating instead of ringing - it was a day I went to go and see Death in Vegas, and I texted all my mates saying “Aisha, I vibrating!”.

Maybe you had to be there.

1 Like

Polyphonic ringtones. DYA REMEMBER POLYPHONIC RINGTONES?!

2 Likes

Never owned a flip phone
Phones I’ve had:
Slide
Normal
Smart

1 Like

My friend is v excited to get one of these even though it’ll be around £50 a month or something obscene

Flip! Phones are back!

“HEY SAMSUNG! FLIP THIS!”

2 Likes

They need to find a way to make the screen easily protected as screen protectors wont work on bendy screens

Ans these screens are soft therefore easily scratched

Surely if the screen is folded up it doesn’t need protection? I thought a screen protector was to protect the screen when you put it in your pocket with your keys

1 Like

Yeah that’s fair. But if u drop it

anyone who keeps their smart phone and keys in the same pocket deserves every scratch received

2 Likes

Yeah but you never have to unlock it

1 Like

A Joke™

2 Likes

seeing you add the explanation in real time made this even better :smiley: :+1: