Flora 2017

What is this plant?

Dunno but I’ve got itchy eyes just looking at it.

Looks like a good spread :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Yellow Hawkweed

according to this. well I got bored and that’s the first thing that looked a bit like it.

Hope this helps.

Mine has more spherical flowers and grows much taller

New Man?

Fine. Have it your way. We could have just said “yeah yellow hawkweed” and move on with our lives.

this is on you balonz.

I think it is Kerria japonica otherwise know as ‘Jew’s Mantle’ (is that ok? Like Jew’s Harp? Is that ok?)

Does anyone know anything about trees? I’ve always wanted to know what the trees on my old road were, and I’ve never been able to figure it out. I don’t have a picture but they’re deciduous, sort of globe shaped and about as tall as a house (a bit like massive topiary or something a child would draw). The whole area was laid out in the late-Victorian era (including a park/gardens) so maybe they’re some kind of ornamental thing. Maybe this could be something for @marckee

What kind of leaf shape?

I’d watch out Shiggles, Dans just wants to chainsaw them down.

brmmm brmmmmmmmm

You know what, I don’t know. This picture is of one of them (and a slightly less well-formed one on the right), turns out they’re not as regular in shape as I always think they are. Most of them look like the one on the left.

The two on the outside are Christmas trees. Not sure about the middle one.

In answer to the original - Trust balonz (got ur back bro). Kerria japonica ‘Plenifora’

Honestly no clue. Outline makes me think of Yew but that’s evergreen. soz

And is it ok to call it Jew’s Mantle? I’m going with no.