Florida shooting

the gun mug :joy:

8 Likes

https://twitter.com/wvufanagent99/status/966985845277446145

fuckin’ STATE OF THIS MAN!

1 Like

Google image search shows it definitely wasn’t taken by “Deplorable Coal Peep” who’s definitely a real american and isn’t a Russian bot at all

2 Likes

I love the idea that the kids in the old post-Sandy Hook videos and suchlike were ‘obviously crisis actors’ because they fluffed their lines and stuttered and were clearly ‘forgetting’ the script or ‘not sticking to’ it. Yet now after Florida they’re obviously crisis actors because they’re so well-drilled and organized and everything seems so slick and ‘rehearsed’.

2 Likes

I decided to read the Sandy Hook wiki that describes the attack last night. Had an absolutely awful nights sleep.

1 Like

eating my gun with some burned bacon to own the libs

4 Likes

Ooof. All those people who 100% definitely have accounts with them are 100% definitely going to close them.

They must be terrified, like a child on their first day at school! And second day, and third day, and forth…

Urgh

did you see that Dan Bilzerian video from las vegas? genuinely mind-boggling stuff.

“What people all over the country fear today is being abandoned by their government. If a tornado hits, if a hurricane hits, if a riot occurs, that they’re going to be out there alone, and the only way they will protect themselves, in the cold, in the dark, when they are vulnerable, is with a firearm.”

Literally never heard this mans name before. He is quite the arsehole isn’t he?

1 Like

haha had never heard of him til about a month ago. truly a figure of our time

wow, just wow

And as a top donor to the National Rifle Association (NRA), Debney wears a distinctive gold blazer with a crest designating his membership in the group’s elite Golden Ring of Freedom society, reserved for million-dollar backers.

I know the word is oft-abused with reckless abandon, but the NRA is fully fascist isn’t it. The speech that desiccated cunt gave the other night was so blood and soil you could almost hear the goose stepping. This thing with the special jackets and talk of some “Golden Ring of Freedom” for favoured supporters is pure European nazi shit.

3 Likes

I’d love to hear an NRA supporter argue how the ideologies are different

1 Like

Because freedom.

Yeh, you can be ‘free’ as long as you are A, B and C, do X, Y and Z

2 Likes
2 Likes

this is the kind of thing i’ve been looking for, cheers.

Our police, in turn, are some of the most violent in the world. Reliable statistics are hard to come by, but relatively conservative estimates put the number of Americans killed by cops at nearly 1,000 a year.

JFC

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/samswey/status/966902961984061440

1 Like