Flumping Friday

Morning all. Done that thing again of waking up super early. But at least it’s Friday. God series three of Teachers was a fat phobic mess.

U OK huns?

2 Likes

Good morning to you!

12 Likes
1 Like

Was gonna go for a ride but omg it’s so foggy

Morning all.

Take care!

3 Likes

Morning.

I’ve belatedly realised that letting my kids watch I’m A Celebrity this year was an error. I haven’t watched it before, and didn’t realise how much of a Pandora’s Box I was opening.

Last night I was asked what a mega-shag is.

5 Likes

It’s ‘a really big cuddle’ FYI

20 Likes

And that’s where babies come from."

3 Likes

Morning. It’s my Tuesday I suppose. Going to be a fun one.

Morning

Tip run this morning but it won’t be good cos the stuff that’s going has been outside for months and is all soggy and gross

Might meet a mate for a ride this afternoon

Then the usual this eve. Ho hum

Morning all, it’s my birthday! What’s all that about?

9 Likes

Happy birthday @anon34135029 hope you enjoy the day as much as possible! :birthday::tada::tada::tada::balloon:

4 Likes

Enjoyed the first couple of series of this and then it basically turned into a cartoon, didn’t it? I did a rewatch of the whole thing a few years ago and by the last few episodes it was fucking dreadful.

2 Likes

Morning all :wave:

Things are good here. I’ve managed to play around with my home-working set-up and so I’m now back in the eldest’s room with a good old-fashioned ethernet cable atoning for the wifi blackspot.

Also I’ve been super-productive and made the sauce for this (excuse the Telegraph link):

Got lots of meetings this afternoon so am going to dick around on DIS be super-productive this morning.

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

24 Likes

It was a while ago but it got pretty bad once Rick Grimes left and was replaced by the smug concierge from Alan partridge.

1 Like

HBSHIGGSY! :beers::partying_face:

3 Likes

17 Likes

happy birthday big man

:tada: :birthday:

2 Likes