Flushing

What’s the strangest/most fun thing you’ve flushed?
We all know the rule that if it’s too thick for the sink but too liquid for the bin then you FLUSH.

Really reckon this thread has legs.
Also Flushed Away is a great film and I’m gonna watch it… now

1 Like

Meadows

3 Likes

Did you know flushable wipes shouldn’t actually be flushed and are bad for the sewage system and environment?

4 Likes

Underpants. It’s a very sad tale of spicy food and half an ecstasy.

10 Likes

I used to have a Sooty puppet and my sister flushed his wand.

27 I was.

10 Likes

Don’t know why this is making me laugh so much, sorry. :smiley:

1 Like

Ever flushed a fish

• You bet
  • I have not

0 voters

Did they go down??

I lived in my apartment in Brixton for 5 years.

During that time, the toilet only got blocked ONCE.

It was when a friend of a friend was staying over after playing a gig in London, and came to me in the morning saying my toilet was blocked.

I gave him an old wire coat hanger and told him to fix it. He did. The hanger was thrown directly into the big outside trash bin.

The toilet had a strong flush, I repeat that it never blocked before, or after that incident. I sometimes find myself wondering just how big that poo really was.

1 Like

Many. Genuinely reckon over two hundred

Y…yeah?

I was given two fish for a secret santa once, one of the fish required special pills in the water to keep it alive, these special pills killed the other fish. As we all know, I am very freaked out by marine life but, when I asked my Dad if he could get rid of the dead fish, he told me “You’re 22 years old, I’m not flushing your dead goldfish for you”

6 Likes

My cousins kid flushed some toy slime.

It blocked the toilet.

2 Likes

Kermit are you trying to get other people to admit to flushing solids as well to absolve your guilt? :thinking:

5 Likes

Had a fish tank behind the bar at my old pub and I was the only one who could reach to scoop the departed fish out so I reckon I’ve flushed a sizeable number.

1 Like

Pretty much just poo and toilet paper for me because I’m not a fucking deviant and respect our brave toilets and everything they do for us.

6 Likes

My little brother flushed my copy of Advance Wars 2 down the toilet because my dad used to play it on his Nintendo DS and he didn’t like sharing it.

11 Likes

£30 for a new copy, ffs

2 Likes

Pet shop! First job of the day was fishing out the dead ones with a net (great fun when you’re hungover). Most were flushed but I put a few down the drain out the back, as a treat

3 Likes

PERHAPS