• Good prank
  • Bad prank

0 voters

Cling film the toilet

• Good prank
  • Bad prank

0 voters

Will it dissolve in cold water?

I have to be clear, I haven’t actually “tried” the milk cistern prank (yet :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) as I only just came up with it

I’ll have a think about other toilet pranks I’ve tried in the past. All I can really think so far is the old reliable classic of turning off the light from outside when your friend or family member is in there (and the toilet is unwindowed)

2 Likes

I do get that it’s not a good thing, like I said I’ve only flushed one cake.
Although I don’t see how, say, some vegetable soup is bad??
I will try and flush less but I can’t see me ever stopping completely.

Wonderful sentence

2 Likes

I used to have a book full of pranks but never actually tried any of them, reading the pranks was enough excitement for me

one of them was- put a sachet of ketchup under the seat so when somebody sits on it it explodes onto their legs

3 Likes

I tried to flush a large moth down the toilet once but the moth had other ideas. That bastard could swim surprisingly well! I eventually got rid of it but it took multiple flushes and I was quite traumatised. So was the moth probably

1 Like

I like that this is your only issue with his prank.

3 Likes

oh no, oh no, it’s serious

Even if that prank involves watching one of your parents taking a dump?

You need help.

pour into an old can or similar receptacle, seal that in a sandwich bag, bin the lot

the prank didn’t sound like a two-man job to me, but nice of you to volunteer

3 Likes

It’s called “committing to the bit” Hoogs, maybe you should read up on it

2 Likes

Tone’s parents taking dumps is a beautiful and natural thing.

8 Likes

yep, toilet brushes are fucken disgusting things. Won’t have one in the house. Get your hands in there and scrub, people! It’s not that difficult

2 Likes

I have the same one, fair play nothing sticks to it so you don’t get shite in the bristles but it doesn’t work so well. You don’t get it frothing up the Domestos, it doesn’t get under the rim properly. I am keeping it though as it looks good.

1 Like

this thread is stressing me out. if you leave a little skidder on the bowl, set about it with a piece of toilet paper straight away, before it crisps on. job done!

2 Likes

Just coming across this post now, expecting absolute BEEVES in the aftermath.

• I have to double flush regularly
  • I have to double flush on occasion
  • Not on doubleflushbook

0 voters

Whether this is down to your water pressure or your digestion is between you and your God

one of my favourite bits of nyc

the park is awesome

1 Like