Flying via Iceland

My mother in law is due to fly here in a few weeks and we are considering a connection via Iceland and incelandair. Anyone done it?

Any comments?

2 Likes

Can she pick me up a king prawn ring

Not a pun.

(It is though, isn’t it)

1 Like

Friends of mine did this in the way back from Canada a few weeks ago. They seemed to enjoy it. :thumbsup:

Did it years ago. 1997 in fact. It was fine.

*in-law

1 Like

ĂŤSLAND SEEMKK!!!

1 Like

Do it! I’ve done it a couple of times and it’s pretty nice. Put a bit of time in between the connections and get to the Blue Lagoon!

5/8 (62.5%) of replies in this thread are worthless. Fucking hell.

Thanks @stupidsexyflanders, @plasticniki and @colon_closed_bracket.

1 Like

What?

Yes.

1 Like

I used to like this place.

A friend of mine did this Thought it was great and worked out cheaper for them - but if you’re doing it to save money, bear in mind you won’t want a long layover there as it’s expensive.

See also: Copenhagen

Say hi to Peter, Kerry, Biggins for me

My uncle lives in Virginia and always connects via Iceland when he flies to The UK - he finds it quite a chilled way of doing the travel and it’s usually cheap.

In related news, had everyone seen those £207 return London to Toronto flights that Fly.com are currently offering? Bargain…

a friend used to like this song, we slagged him no end

Don’t Iceland air have some sort of offer that allows you to stopover in Iceland for a day or two? I’m not sure what the details are though, I can have a look through my emails if you’re interested.

I’d prefer to go via Noseland!!!