Follakzoid

Going to see them for the 2nd time in Bristol in August (their 1st time in Bristol). They’ve been quietly under the radar for a while and are something else live. Ones to watch.

Great band. Stunning live too.
Just reminded me I need to grab tickets for their double header with The Black Angels in London soon.

Yep this is my jam. Thanks for the recommendation. Will keep an eye out for their shows

loved the last album. still haven’t got round to checking out their older stuff

All of their albums are pretty equal. Strange how little they self promote themselves. Last time I saw them they had nothing for sale and hardly anyone knew the show was on at all. Live they just throb, great band.

Really love these guys - I can’t remember who it was but someone on the old boards turned me onto them. I haven’t managed to catch them live yet - I’m hoping to catch them in Bristol in August.

Where’s the Bristol gig? Can’t see it on the BTS website. Only got into Follakzoid a year or so ago, after one of the mix CD swaps here, and I have been digging them a lot since.

They’re a great band and yep, amazing live. Saw them at the Electric Ballroom in 2014 supporting Wooden Shjips along with Amen Dunes. What a line up that was. Follakzoid were close to being show stealers, throbbing repetition, causing hallucinations even though I was stone cold sober.

Cheers! Not been to a gig at the Lanes before

Oh wait a goddamn minute. I’m sure I’m away that day…

Well.

2 tracks. 1 hours 40 minutes. Hypnotised and magical.

Very quick review.