Foo Fighters

Saturday night Glastonbury headliners.

I wouldn’t call myself a fan per se, but usually come Saturday night at Glastonbury, all I want to do is get drunk and listen to something undemanding and fun. Foo Fighters fit the bill perfectly!

I wonder how the lovely people of DiS feel about this band? I bet there’s all kinds of opinions out there! So let’s opine together.

Utter toss. Grohl’s a berk

Actually he’s the nicest man in rock. Show some damn respect

Isn’t it common knowledge now that he’s an anti-vaxxer, climate change denier and scientologist? Probably involved in Kurt Cobain’s murder as well.

THE.NICEST.GUY.IN.ROCK

Boggles my mind that he was a part of the two Nirvana albums

THE :clap: NICEST :clap: GUY :clap: IN :clap: ROCK

Shortly before his death a journalist asked dave grohl how it felt to be the nicest guy in rock. Without hesitation he replied ‘I wouldn’t know, you’ll have to ask Paul Scholes’

Truly awful band

Everlong’s still a banger, mind

That they have a bunch of amazing and fun songs is undeniable, as is the fact that they’re also now very bad and DG can totally do one.

I really really like the first two records. Probably not a shit track between them.

Hey, Johnny Park! is better though isn’t it.

My hero’s proper shit. Loads of others probably are. Handful of bangers though aye

Actually I don’t like Walking After You.

Bit harsh, my bums one of my best features

Not proud of this post

something about your farts?

ANYWAY

Good Grief is my favourite Foo Fighters song.

Not good, but the main stage headliners usually aren’t. Means you can go and enjoy something really good on a smaller stage.

Big Me?