Foods that literally nobody's liked ever...

I’ll get the ball rolling. Single cream’s the obvious one. You’d have to be an ultimate bellend to have ever poured that tasteless shite over a dessert and enjoyed it.

Skimmed milk for the same reasons. Anyone who drinks that should be marched off a cliff, imho.

Shoot…

2 Likes

low fat hummous

11 Likes

sandwich/salad cream

3 Likes

tinned prunes. They make you shit and that’s about all they are good for.

5 Likes

Mayonnaise.

6 Likes

Dark chocolate

2 Likes

Sorry PJ, but a good mayo in a tuna salad’s an absolute standard. Obviously i’m a salad cream man, but alas…

1 Like

Hasselback potatoes, only we’re still at the point where people haven’t quite realised they don’t like them.

1 Like

Dark chocolate is THE best chocolate.

9 Likes

Well said.

Any kind of glaze on a doughnut’s not right.

1 Like

I think people have liked any food that exists otherwise why is it being made?

Chances are tastes are probably more than likely formed during childhood so whatever you ate or drank up to about 10 years old is what you like for the rest of your life and has no bearing on the quality of the actual food

OK, in a sandwich it can stop it being over dry. But on chips? That’s an abomination. The flavour obliterates the chips.

2 Likes

I love mayonnaise.
Essential for chips and cheese and cucumber sandwiches.

1 Like

Nobody’s ever enjoyed mayo on chips, agreed.

2 Likes

have you tried milk and white (chocolate)?

Yes, and I like things that are slightly bitter and aren’t so sweet i feel sick after two bites

I like white chocolate and i’m a grown up

9 Likes

the more disgusting a food is the better it is IMO

6 Likes

Nobody enjoys sprouts. I’m just not buying it for a second.

3 Likes

my sister’s baby likes white chocolate too. maybe it’s the ultimate universal chocolate