Foods that may no longer exist and if they don't, it's probably a good thing

:smiley:
and no

get the feeling lots of people are ignoring the last 9 words of the thread title

Findus crispy pancakes

4 Likes

Adverts for food with really enthusiastic singing are great.

4 Likes

They did pizzas too didn’t they? I remember them, looking back it feels like it was wonderful and youthful summer, full of sunlight, potential and gino genelli. I don’t remember those spoons though, I’d definitely have wanted one.

1 Like

I’m just happy that people are posting

Ostrich and kangaroo burgers

Sunny Delight

The ads made it out to be a healthy juice drink for kids but it was full of sugar and E numbers.

Microchips?

1 Like

It still exists.

1 Like

Remember they conned loads of people, part of the scheme was to have them in the fridge in shops to make it look like fresh juice when really there was absolutely no need for it to be in there.

1 Like

Those Bernard Matthews frozen turkey joint things that are just a strange cylinder of meat. Used to have those occasionally for tea when I was a kid. Not an awful eating experience, but as I say ‘strange cylinder of meat’ - kind of like a domestic doner kebab.

1 Like

Phnarr

Sorry chaps. I was in Wales earlier and I seem now to have turned into @marilyninthesky

3 Likes

I still don’t recognise what you’re talking about. I’ve googled and I still don’t know.

I feel like you should have gone with the classic ‘come over all’ double-entendre phrasing here.

1 Like

you can still get ‘xtreme sour’ chewitts which are amazing

i like to chewitt chewitt

2 Likes

Ah right, okay, thanks. I don’t recall any of this.

1 Like

Those were dreadful and also I would quite like one now please.

2 Likes

that’s why we couldn’t find it when we googled, the trendy disregarding for spelling

1 Like