Foodstuff or drink you're completely neutral about

BBQ Sauce. Wouldn’t really choose it, not fussed if food comes with it. No feelings on it either way

2 Likes

Toast

Bracing myself for some Bad Opinions.

4 Likes

marmite

11 Likes

Wife absolutely adores feta and will put it on most dinners.

I simply do not mind it. Will eat it if it’s there, wouldnt go out of my way to get it, would rather a different cheese

5 Likes

You should tell them that , you might get on an advert

Radishes in a salad

2 Likes

Fine aren’t they? Harmless, tasteless little balls of texture. No more, no less.

1 Like

They’re really good at being just fine.

2 Likes

Most vegetables. I am aware that this means I have the palate of your average YouTuber but I can’t get excited about carrots or broccoli or whatever.

2 Likes

Carrots are a great shout tbf

4 Likes

The ice cream chewits are superb

3 Likes

I once walked a long way home when hungover with nothing but a pack of Orange Chewits to eat and felt absolutely great when I got home. I tried repeating the trick the next time it happened but the Chewits made me feel even worse and I ended up being sick on a mini roundabout. Based on these experiences I would say I am neutral to Chewits too.

10 Likes

Eggs.

2 Likes

The taste is pretty good, but the real pleasure is the feeling of breaking a taboo as you gorge on your weird cheese apple.

mashed potato.

lumpy/posh/buttery/milky/however it comes

it’s the worst kind of potato, which means it’s still pretty good, but really not fussed about it.

1 Like

they taste of much more not in salad… what a strange old world

Turkish delight
Simply fine

And bananas. They’re alright

Lovely stuff

Absolutely fucking gross.

2 Likes