Foodstuffs, the throwing of

Proper stings in the eyes that. Unless you were defending the murderer of Nicole Brown and they said “if you love OJ so much, have that” when they threw it at you they were out of order

1 Like

My first thought on reading was “urgh that sounds STICKY”

1 Like

Been called a p*ki and had a pint thrown at me (glass and all) few time whilst working on bars, once cos I cut the (very drink) idiot off, once cos dunno. Security got to idiots pretty quick and erm ‘sorted’ the situation out on both occasions.

(Prob a bit serious soz)

It is serious, so we won’t make light of it. But it counts.

You are the worst TN! They’re rats!

Annoyed me when I worked on pedalo swans because people would tell their children to ‘feed the ducks’

Those ducks were in fact seagulls

Threw a chocolate mousse over Shane in year 10, a sandwich bag filled with water at Anthony and an orange at Ricky. Dunno why, they never did anything to me really, but I was just an absolute prick at school if it would make someone else laugh.

Everyone used to go out egging on Halloween so I’ve thrown my fair share at other kids on halloween/been hit a few times.

Had a yogurt thrown at me when I was at secondary school. Was walking between 2 blocks, along the link path, and somebody a few years up launched an (open) yogurt into the air. Landed on my shoulder and splattered everywhere.

Also had loads of stuff thrown at me by angry customers at work

:frowning_face:

I’m starting to get the uneasy feeling that throwing food at people isn’t necessarily a fun thing.

Someone threw a steak at me the other day. I thought “that’s rare”

8 Likes

On my way to a fancy dress party as Catwoman with Ozzy Osbourne, a duck and a chicken and we were all milkshaked by a passing car

You were well done there mate.

3 Likes

What was Ozzy’s fancy dress costume?

He was going as my mate Reece

1 Like

It’s fine, gotta have a sense of humour about this things.

Once had a guy try and swing a full bag of shopping at me for the facts that his card was declined or something. Just looked at him, shook my head and security sent him on his way.

Somebody else has lobbed a turkey at me at Christmas, and for some reason, a kid once shook up a bottle of coke and opened it all over me :man_shrugging:. Enjoyed that one in hindsight

Several drinks thrown at me whilst working in/running pubs. Some still in the glass, some not. One was a full glass of red wine by some hammered fuckpiece who I was refusing service to, I calmly took off my top and carried on serving people, shirtless, while the bouncer ejected him.

7 Likes

Retail workers revenge

Threw an open packet of ketchup at a customer being a cunt when I worked at McDonald’s.
Worth the disciplinary action

4 Likes

Also think I’ve posted before about when I chucked an egg to my mate in his kitchen and had a proper sitcom moment when he moved aside just before impact to let his mum into the room…

1 Like

Cycling through small town Central Scotland you get all sorts of shit thrown at you. One of the most memorable (and accurate) was an uncooked Brussel Sprout.

had a small pot of yoghurt poured over my head on the school bus once
i sort of tried ineffectively to wipe it off with my hand and then just acted like i was fine with it
1-0 shrewbie

3 Likes

must be the name of it but i can’t quite picture an innocent smoothie being poured with aggression

2 Likes