Fookin Monday

how’s the computer

thought that dog was holding a knife :hocho:

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I won’t be here all day. Time for a break. Normal service will be resumed next week.

12 Likes

how have I managed to burn through my holiday allowance on this of all years? what have I done with it?

Can’t believe it

6 Likes

alright john lennon

1 Like

Morning a todos. Pretty much finished work until the new year but still got some low-key stuff to do this week. Also have to finish Christmas shopping, I have around 14 people to buy for even though the TV is butting for his side of the family and I’m about half done. Unfortunately the thing my niece wants most of all, a cuddly talking flamingo that poos on its own toilet, is sold out everywhere so she’s getting some other poo-related gift.

I’d love to know what actually got rejected at that production approval meeting.

4 Likes

They’ve hit the jackpot though, kids love poo and cute animals. They’re selling for more than twice the RRP on resale sites!

Morning

Got a job interview tomorrow morning so already ramping up my dread levels

It’s a nice day though

Extremely tired. Had a very weird night that included calling the police at 2 in the morning because it sounded like our neighbour was being assaulted by a psychopath. He was shouting a lot of gendered violence, and she was screaming at him to get out. Went on for half an hour. Police turned up and said it was actually a sex thing. Feel like a grass and I am embarrassed, but also confused. Don’t know what we should have done instead.

1 Like

Good luck!

6 Likes

nothing, better safe than sorry. Any annoyance or discomfort they felt is worth it 100 times over in case you called when an actual crime was taking place, don’t stress about it

12 Likes

This isn’t on you, it’s on them.

3 Likes

Morning. I’m sharing a workspace today with someone who is sniffing every 20 seconds.

Are they a celebrity chef?

1 Like

Ask him if they could slip a note under your door the next time they’re going to engage in loud misogynistic sex play.

2 Likes

If they are I think they’ve got a bit lost

I’ve been queueing for the post office for an hour