Football 15/05 - 21/05

Oh shit! I’m very sorry about that!

I’m hoping for the same with Jordan Mutch. He’s been useless at Reading as well, but there is a rumoured clause in the contract that they have to buy him if they win promotion.

http://www.thefa.com/home/news/2017/may/18/fa-to-punish-simulation-retrospectively-180517

Looking forward to this being applied consistently moving forward :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Fuck me, how are Man U going to score at all next year?

We’re signing Griezmann, Belotti and Mbappe mate, think we’ll be fucking fine.

3 Likes

Nottingham Forest
On 7 September 2016, Bendtner signed a two-year deal with English Championship club Nottingham Forest. He made his debut for the club on 20 September in the 2016–17 EFL Cup against former club Arsenal, after which Arsène Wenger asserted that “if he keeps fit he still has a chance to come back to the top level. I think a hungry Nicklas Bendtner can score goals against anybody, and that’s what you want from him.” Bendtner finished his Forest career with two goals from seventeen appearances in all competitions.

:smiley: Top Wikipedia-ing, somebody

1 Like

Those all deffo?

On the plus side it means Ashley Young will be eligable for selection a lot less, which can only make you stronger,

Not a chance, pal.

(Also Ashley Young is a very useful player and shouldn’t be the go-to ‘shit Utd player’ when there are so many worse than him)

1 Like

Just like giving him shit because he’s so unlikeable + also dives non stop.

You’ve got a lot of ‘baddies’ at the moment - even moreso than usual

Have we? We’ve just got a load of complete fucking non-entities, I’d love some proper baddies, Herrera is a lovely wee snide, Rojo and Fellaini are both a bit filthy but beyond that?

1 Like

Roo and Mou as well. I guess by baddies I more mean ‘immensely unlikable’ than Diego Costa-esque villainy

They’re both in that stage where they elicit sympathy now surely? Like how vulnerable poor old beardy Saddam looked when they pulled him out of that hole

1 Like

Absolutely not! :smiley:

Nice try though.

1 Like

What sort of odds can you get on Mbappé’s next club being Real Madrid? Basically the most nailed-on transfer of all-time surely, and Real will be desperate to get back their record from Utd for the largest transfer fee.

1 Like

Sounds like someone wants to sign Divock Origi.

7 Likes

“Any Chinese club” :joy:

3 Likes

“You know, one of them foreign ones”

and nottingham forest stayed in the division by virtue of +2 goal difference over blackburn.

2 Likes

Ben ‘David Brent’ Foster