Football Dribbling Out Over January Edition

Transfers! Cancellations! Matches every day until the end of the season probably! Functional Chelsea wins! It’s all here and it’s live, you lucky apes!

3 Likes
  • The brilliant, imaginative Tuchel
  • The mercurial, highly normal Pep
  • Draw

0 voters

• Newcastle
  • Watford
  • Draw

0 voters

• Norwich
  • Everton
  • Draw

0 voters

• Wolves
  • Saints
  • Draw

0 voters

• Villa
  • United
  • Draw

0 voters

• Pasties
  • Owls
  • Draw

0 voters

Foggy out int it

Lanzini is back in the argentina squad! Really happy for him - hope he gets to live his world cup dream now after the nightmare he had in 2018.

1 Like

For those at the back

1 Like

Might miss the game tonight :frowning:

Difference in the benches couldn’t be much starker. One forced change and our chances of squeaking a result here are pretty much gone.

Weird that Cole Palmer is now “short of fitness”. City seem to be getting that a lot this season, I wonder if it’s a new part of the Cugat routine or code for isolating.

1 Like

Pretty excited for the big 12:30 kickoff and the managerial tactical masterclass from Brave Scotty Parker and Nathan Jones!

2 Likes

City look pretty much full strength whilst the Chelsea backline looks weak.

Like the idea of people tuning into their beloved sky sports thinking Chelsea city is there and being met with Luton Bournemouth. This is funny to me.

2 Likes

Scotty P is still Fulham as far as I’m concerned

Only reason I knew about this was coming out of Sainsbury’s and walking into lots of small children in Bournemouth tops.

Needless to say, I ran 'em.

1 Like

:grin:

8 Likes

Leandro Damiao - transfer pending

7 Likes

HUGE game which will probably decide whether city win it by 18 or 15 points.

No Way Reaction GIF

4 Likes

Cannot be emphasised how shite City have been recently and how jammy they’ve been. Swindon scored against us ffs.

You’ve got to wonder how long the board will keep their patience with Pep

2 Likes