Football: GW10 in the PL fest El Sackico and a Bruce-shaped hole

It’s still overachieving

2 Likes

How’s this season going for them

Howe is good. The common perception of him is really weird

I ’liked’ your post already

6 points off 3rd, 3 off 5th and still able to progress in Europe

2 Likes

Just published this interview with Lilian Thuram that’s probably the best thing we’ve run all year.

5 Likes

See, shite.

Four Palace players have been called up to the England under 18s. We have a very talented bunch of youngsters coming through.

1 Like

:thinking:

As someone whose team was managed by him, these were my thoughts when he left;

Good coach. Big ego but doesn’t like egos. Homesick anywhere North of Portsmouth. CANNOT coach defences.

It’s been 9yrs but I’ve not seen any evidence to contradict any of those.

Think Rodgers is doing a very good job overall at Leicester. They have a squad with a fair amount of quality and definitely benefit from the stability and good organisation higher up while the other ‘big six’ teams outside of the top two or three in any given season are seemingly constantly in all sorts of disarray.

I’m still not sure he’s answered any of the question marks beside European performance and the ability to properly turn things round when the going gets tough. Has been a problem in spells at Liverpool, Celtic and Leicester.

He’ll get another big job soon. Hope it’s not Arsenal though. Probably Man United.

1 Like

Man City when pep leaves apparently, they’ve already sounded him out.

Aye but you were telling us Ole was getting the chop after the Liverpool game.

I don’t actually think he’s shite I just hate the prick

1 Like

Well, I think he’s a tiny bit overrated but that’s different

They bottled it. Not my fault, meant we didn’t get conte though so that’s good

Are you referring to the plane video?

If so, I’ve only just seen it and it’s absolutely vile. What that poor man had to go through, surrounded by dozens of anti-semites, is beyond the pale.

Hope these ‘fans’ get banned for life from all home and away games.

2 Likes

someone else has to make the next one

No I wasn’t, but yeah that’s absolutely disgusting and I hope they never get to go to a football game again. With all the positivity around our team and performances I had forgotten that football attracts the absolute worst people and emboldens them to act in terrible ways with total confidence.

Hate these pricks