Football - GW9 - The Car's On Fire And Ole's at the Wheel

One of the scrappiest games I’ve seen for a while yet. shame Arsenal are already resorting to diving

1 Like

oh my god

villa are dirt. arsenal can’t finish

Yeah Saka really has to put that away, should be out of sight. Will inevitably bite us. Tavares is very good fun!

Get Grealish on!

4 Likes

Villa’s midfield is getting overrun. It’s Arsenal so I’m sure they’ll have a chance at some point, but it’s mad that they haven’t added a body to the middle.

Think villa might be the new proponents of everton’s law

Or they’re just proper shit because Tyrone mings is the worst player in the league

More like MALdía lol

GET BARKLEY ON

Enjoying the athleticism of Tavares.

1 Like

The whole team really - pace, power and presence. Sloppy passing and wayward shooting letting us down though.

1 Like

Why is Martinez getting jeered, did he do some antics after the goal?

Definitely look more vertical and more of a physical force. Thonk Odegaard and a knackered Tierney are definitely a lot to do with that. Also, Smith-Rowe is lightyears better on the left than through the middle. Pires vibes.

He’s a player I just love watching play football, more than anyone since Santi

1 Like

Gonna have an absolutely wild libellous stab in the dark and say that maybe its because some emirates attending arsenal fans are over-entitled awful bellends?

I wouldn’t disagree with you, but he’s always had a good reception until halfway through this half

Fans in booing ex player shocker.

Probably didn’t make it to their seats until then :slight_smile:

Stonewaller.

Would be a good Scott steiner finisher

1 Like

Sums the half up when the one chance we had for from a free kick was stopped because they both went for it at the same time