⚽ 🚽 🏟 ⚽ Football in June: For It Has Arisen ⚽ 🚽 🏟 ⚽

It will be impossible to keep track of all the constantly happening football, but your best chance is here.

16 Likes

Kevin?

3 Likes

Has been transferred to Spurs’ new stadium to make use of the cheese room

1 Like

sorry to be a downer but:

• football will be recancelled before it can begin
  • COMING UP ON SKY SPORTS 4, IT’S THE BATTLE OF THE NORTH WEST, AS BLACKBUR-

0 voters

Think it’ll keep going, just make a further mockery of anyone still trying to obey the rules

4 Likes

I can’t fucking wait for the titanic battles of Huddersfield-Wigan, Wigan-Blackburn, Wigan-Stoke, Brentford-Wigan, Wigan-QPR, Barnsley-Wigan, Wigan-Hull, Charlton-Wigan, and WIgan-Fulham. Absolutely full-on tumescent.

12 Likes

Man Utd posted a 2 min video of players back in training and DDG let about seven shots through his legs. Football is back.

22 Likes

heard absolutely nothing about the hudson odoi thing since it happened, other than he was back in training a few days later.

1 Like

images

5 Likes

Impossible to see Leeds chucking it away from here!

3 Likes

The new Quickly Kevin is a joy

Still don’t know what’s happening with Leagues One and Two. L2 has voted to end the season with weighted ppg, there are I think 5 L1 clubs still insisting the season should finish. I just want to know when we can pump it up.

If you want to see the future, imagine Wigan kneading a human pie forever

1 Like

Forgotten everyone who plays for my team apart from Dwight McNeil, Chris Wood, Roland Goals, Bert Britain and Paul Holdingmidfielder

Surprise banger going on between Köln und Leipzig hier

Fully behind United’s bold anti-hat stance. Kick em out. Not just from football, from life.

6 Likes

Maybe they’re on about red maga hats

2 Likes

…each making the other appear normal size

Forest did the same… Samba looking like he’d aged 20 years :frowning:

He wasn’t even diving. Proper sunday league keeper warm-up vibes