⚽ 🚽 🏟 ⚽ Football in June: For It Has Arisen ⚽ 🚽 🏟 ⚽

It was all going too well, wasn’t it? Heartbreaker :broken_heart:

1 Like

And isn’t that the real goal?

1 Like

I’ve never really known how to put it, but I’m always slightly angry at the people SELLING a club that they chose absolute shitbags to take over. It’s not like the Co-app selling a dozen eggs to someone who then chucks em at a politician, but like… idk… LIKE ARGH.

I’d read/heard that there was a force majeure clause in the administration and ffp rules. May have been on a podcast a while ago and I’m probably misremembering!

Really hope they can get 12 points clear either way.

1 Like

Lorenzo Pier Paolo Amoruso (born 28 June 1971) is an Italian former footballer who played as a defender for seven teams in Italy, Scotland, England, and San Marino during his footballing career, but is perhaps best known for his six-year spell with Glasgow side Rangers.

Wigan is a big worry. Feel bad for them but also the state of other clubs lower down. A lot of the football league was in a financial mess anyway and a lot of clubs could go under. Think the league system could look very different in a few years and not for the better.

he’s making Oliver Skipp train as a right back

Yep, could literally end up with just two professional divisions…

state of this

1 Like

Looks like pyjamas

3 Likes

makes the united Chevrolet sponsor look pretty understated

2 Likes

quite like it tbh.

1 Like

Something fatalistic about putting this strip on a team who generally finish 2nd-4th.

2 Likes

Yeah same, think it’s pretty neat. Nice herringbone (?) detail too

2 Likes

Very excited to watch us lose to…Newcastle, come on down!
I swear to GOD if Howe hasn’t fucking made some SERIOUS changes and we lose that is the last time I’m being mugged off this season. Paul Groves 2.0 at the moment

1 Like

Don’t lie, mate

New thread

Good chance to watch England’s greatest ever striker play in the early Championship kick-off, if anyone’s interested.

David Nugent STARTS against Wayne Mark Rooney’s Derby County.