⚽ Football in June: John Barnes in a Morrisons ⚽

Lampard, stupidly.

1 Like

for the record, was never a Sarri fan. feel like he properly bumbled his way to third and the europa, and some of his lineups and tactical decisions were mind boggling. never seemed at all interested in making even small adjustments to the gameplan to suit playing against different teams, subs were constantly predictable and ineffective - only really turned it around towards the end of the season, but I suspect that it would have been a disastrous season had united, spurs and arsenal not collectively shit the bed.

1 Like

also imagine fucking Kante off to a different position because he didn’t fit his FM saved tactics.

twat.

3 Likes

Yeah, and he’ll probably be sacked in 6 months, sadly for him.

1 Like
2 Likes

PCBE

1 Like

this was the period where the couch managers on here were bigging him up as the next guardiola and jorginho as a better sergi busquets though.

You used the Email reply function which, unhelpfully, included the entire original notification email in your message

1 Like

Can’t believe you fell for the master of anti-bants (again)

1 Like

Thanks theo

He has managed there before

Yeah, that’s kind of what I was trying to get at. Back to the jokes workshop with that one I think.

United aren’t a top 4 side so Rashford will be fine.

6 Likes

Ooh, thanks Google! Forgot they were playing tonight…

2 Likes

Blackpool are finally parasite free.

8 Likes

depor - malaga 2nd leg of playoff semi on now - think its free on youtube in the UK.

we’re 4-2 up and need to get a result away :pray:

I hate how Google thinks I must be a fan of any football team I search for on Google, and will definitely want alerts about all their matches. definitely not possible that I could, say, just want to know something about that team.

3 Likes

No idea how we’re still in this. Fucking hate football

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL

Proper chicken keeper stuff too. Brilliant