⚽ Football in June: John Barnes in a Morrisons ⚽

2 Likes

PCBE

1 Like

this was the period where the couch managers on here were bigging him up as the next guardiola and jorginho as a better sergi busquets though.

You used the Email reply function which, unhelpfully, included the entire original notification email in your message

1 Like

Can’t believe you fell for the master of anti-bants (again)

1 Like

Thanks theo

He has managed there before

Yeah, that’s kind of what I was trying to get at. Back to the jokes workshop with that one I think.

United aren’t a top 4 side so Rashford will be fine.

6 Likes

Ooh, thanks Google! Forgot they were playing tonight…

2 Likes

Blackpool are finally parasite free.

8 Likes

depor - malaga 2nd leg of playoff semi on now - think its free on youtube in the UK.

we’re 4-2 up and need to get a result away :pray:

I hate how Google thinks I must be a fan of any football team I search for on Google, and will definitely want alerts about all their matches. definitely not possible that I could, say, just want to know something about that team.

3 Likes

No idea how we’re still in this. Fucking hate football

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL

Proper chicken keeper stuff too. Brilliant

i’m drunk. this season has been too much of a rollercoaster. half wish we missed the playoffs and just stayed in segunda for a bit.

christ, this is where antibants is born, isn’t it.

DEPORTIVO ALE

NO TE RINDAS PORQUE

YO EN LA CURVA SIEMPRE ANIMAREEEEEEEE

3 Likes

Having watched Lerma all season he looks like a choir boy compared to some of these other Colombian lads

I see the Copa America features those famous South American nations Japan and Qatar this year…

Nice to see the Gold Cup featuring a 7 (Seven) - 0 this morning, too. Can’t wait for Haiti v Bermuda tonight!

2 Likes