⚽ Football in June: John Barnes in a Morrisons ⚽

Nah its great

1 Like

Fucking love that people are actually still talking about Man Utd. Amazing

6 Likes

been thinking about those fireworks you mentioned earlier btw. the same thing happened here but the more I think about it the weirder it seems. the thought of some guy rushing out to his shed on the final whistle to let off some rockets for an audience of, realistically, 8 people max, has deeply irritated me

3 Likes

Hated, adored but always talked about on music forums

8 Likes

Might have been watching it in the garden, with fireworks ready?

just remembered I sit next to a liverpool fan at work

having fireworks ready is also irritating to me

Oh yeah it’s definitely annoying, regardless…

1 Like

it’s the premeditation of it, isn’t it. not just gonna enjoy the moment, but gonna make a spectacle of it. like how those fan parks during the world cup descended into a who can throw the most beer contest

1 Like

Just imagining Milner sitting on his hotel balcony with a single sparkler held in a gloved hand. Writing ‘champion’ with it then extinguishing it in a bucket of water and going to bed

21 Likes

I’m picturing him wearing safety goggles as well. (you should try it too, it is a VERY funny image)

3 Likes

This is beautiful

7 Likes

I like that we had about five posts of ‘I’m happy for Liverpool, honest’ and then it turned back to being deeply, deeply irked by it all :smiley:

12 Likes

God I love Klopp

6 Likes

Klopp won his first champions league fuck off

4 Likes

lol cry more bish liverpool are champions and you need to suck it up snowflakes

1 Like

Fair fucks to Liverpool. There’s a certain irony in that they’ve played well all season and won nothing and get the showiest prize of all after probably their worst performance of the season.

Spurs will be gutted. Not just because they lost but because they could have won if they had kept their heads.

2 Likes

Not gonna deny that was a fucking shite final

3 Likes

Hang on, Nestors a Leeds fan?
Swore he was a city fan, fucking hell.

Well done to Liverpool and their fans by the way.